Glutathione is an essential antioxidant found in every cell in the human body. It helps to neutralize free radicals and prevent cell damage, which in turn reduces inflammation and promotes the immune system function.
Although it’s produced in the body, Glutathione levels may diminish due to aging, stress, poor nutrition, or environmental toxins. Fortunately, you can replenish glutathione orally, as an inhalant, topically, or intravenously, especially when engaging in a detox program for the following reasons:
Benefits of glutathione injections
- For detoxification – since the liver plays a big role in natural detoxification, glutathione injections can help to enhance this process by promoting the excretion of toxins from the body
- Boost immunity and prevent inflammation – as an antioxidant, glutathione helps to prevent inflammation and enhance the body’s natural immune system
- Reduce cell damage in the liver – cells in your liver can get damaged faster due to a lack of antioxidants, including glutathione, leading to fatty liver disease. This problem affects both alcoholic and non-alcoholic individuals. Fortunately, glutathione is known to improve enzyme, protein, and bilirubin levels in the blood of alcoholic and non-alcoholic individuals with chronic fatty liver disease.
- Improve insulin resistance – diminished glutathione levels with age have been shown to reduce fat burning and accelerate fat storing in the body. Glutathione injections can
improve fat burning and insulin resistance.
Do I need Glutathione levels?
Most seniors can benefit from additional glutathione because the levels decrease naturally with age. Other people who may need glutathione injections include:
- People with traumatic injuries
- People with Parkinson’s disease
- People at risk of cancer
- Participants in a detox program
- Anyone looking to improve their immune system
- Anyone looking for a powerful anti-aging formula
Glutathione is a powerful, natural antioxidant whose levels decrease due to various factors. Boosting the levels can provide multiple health benefits, fight oxidative stress, and prevent the signs of aging.
Contact Evolve Healthcare today in Woodland Hills to find out whether glutathione injections are right for you.